Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
301 Posts
Whats up with COD 4? Its the first COD I ever played. I like the game, kinda, but whats the fucking deal with the enemy? ITS SO HARD TO TELL WHOS WHO? I wind up betraying me team as much as killing the enemy. I like Halo and its Red and Blue WAY Better. Any ideas on the game?

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Bear said:
Whats up with COD 4? Its the first COD I ever played. I like the game, kinda, but whats the fucking deal with the enemy? ITS SO HARD TO TELL WHOS WHO? I wind up betraying me team as much as killing the enemy. I like Halo and its Red and Blue WAY Better. Any ideas on the game?
just takes some getting used to, it's the first COD i've played on a regular basis. Once you play it for a while you get used to it

·
Registered
50 Posts
COD 4 is definitely the shizzle. I can't seem to pull myself away from the screen when i play. I am kinda the odd man out here considering i have it for PS3 instead of the 360.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
I got the "ring of death" on my xbox.... or whatever it's called.... it stopped working and I had to send it to microsoft.. They said it would be about 6 weeks. :bang

1 - 20 of 41 Posts