Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
American Infidel
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running the Yoshimura Japan exhaust or any other exhaust with a hidden hanger? I want to drop the passenger pegs and don't want another exhaust hanger in the same spot. Thanks!

·
American Infidel
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn! Anyone???????????????????????

·
American Infidel
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks PCP! That's the only ones I can find as well. I like the M4 but I'm afraid it is going to be too loud. I haven't been able to find the Yosh Japan anywhere. Guess I'll just keep looking...

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Max1775 said:
Thanks PCP! That's the only ones I can find as well. I like the M4 but I'm afraid it is going to be too loud. I haven't been able to find the Yosh Japan anywhere. Guess I'll just keep looking...
no problem, the only person I know that can get the yosh japan pipes here in the U.S. is:

http://www.fuelmotousa.com/yoshimura_japan.htm

Any of those pipes will be fairly loud though

·
American Infidel
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again! I guess on the loudness factor, I'll just roll the dice...

·
American Infidel
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hong3103 said:
And some good earplugs.
LOL, that may be louder than I want...

·
Certified Trackwhore
8,774 Posts
Hong3103 said:
You must have all your vents closed for it to be quiet...
Only when it's cold out. The cheek pads completely surround your ears keeping it separate from the vents on top. It's gotten a little louder as I need to replace the cheek pads because they are already a tad loose compared to when I bought it.

·
45 Posts
I had a special ceramic coating applied. Cleans up the rear of the bike nicely. My right heel sometimes touches the can though. This will be fixed with a new set of rearsets.

Good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts