Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Badass for sure!!!! I'd love one too. EU gets all the cool stuff!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would rock one of those on the track!!

I wonder if Yamaha is going to have the marketing genius like kawi is doing with the new ninja two-fiddy???

·
3,306 Posts
AceHigh said:
I would rock one of those on the track!!

I wonder if Yamaha is going to have the marketing genius like kawi is doing with the new ninja two-fiddy???
Probably because i dropped cash on one the day it came out

I really like the look of the 125 though I wouldn't mind having one.

·
1,055 Posts
i dont know how succesfull the 125 would be here in the us?

here some info for anybody who dosnt know: for example the driving age in germany (and many other eu countrys) is 18 BUT you can ride any 125cc (and below) bike with a moped/scooter licence. Thats why theyre so popular in europe.
Here in america 250cc seems to be the entrance to the motorcycle world and anything below gets overlooked probably because the roads are much straighter
no idea

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
I think it'd be a sick track bike, especially on very technical tracks. Love to put a CR500R dirt bike engine in it though, hahaha

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
i bought my g/f a honda cbr125, they have similar power to the yzf125r, they are fun too ride just pretty gutless, she wants more power already, looking at the kawa 2 fiddy now coz all the other manufacturers are sleeping, big market here for them in oz......kawa is gonna clean up i think.....

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
RLover said:
I think they would sell really good here.. it's a great starter bike for sure. I might pick one up for the wife too...
How to find out if they're coming here...?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts